Felani Galih Prabawa

13 November 2011

My Wish ^_^v

08.40 Posted by Felani Galih Prabawa 2 comments
Every people have a wish, include me of course.  I have a much wishes, like I wanna be a footballer, programmer, musician, etc. When I was young, my wish is higher than now. I always dream about everything. I’m guested that I can catch every dream easily. But now, I think wiser than before. I know that catching isn’t easy like flicker. I always smile, when I remembering about my childish dream. I feel sadly, because now I have to throw away my childish dream and rearrange again my dream. I have to focus in one way, and I have to choose the one to be the prioroty in my life. But I’ll make a possibility in every my skill, because it’s good to improve the skills (I think) ^^
Time’s run faster and faster. 2011 will turn to 2012 soon, and I must be more readily to sailing my life in 2012 or in the future. I must have a good plan in order that my life not wasted away. People say that life without plan like a human without eyes. I have a long-term plan and short-term plan, both is my priority plan. I’ll share to you about both.
Long-term plan is my plan for future. Every people must have this one. And my long-term plan are:
1.       I wanna be graduated on time in my University
2.       I wanna get married in 24 years of my age
3.       I wanna be an enterpreneurship in IT
4.       I wanna go to Mecca to fulfill my religion duty, and many more again.
That is it my long-termm plan. What the way to get them ?? of course, I must work hard and be patient.
                Now it’s my short-term plan. Beside long-term plan, I have to arrange my short-term too and this is it my short-term plan:
1.       I always want to have a better life than yesterday
2.       I want to have a good result in every test in my University
3.    I want to more solid with my friend in my group band and get the label as soon as possible
4.       I wanna take-over every language programming
That is it my short-term plan. To get them, I have to cleverer for learning and never say “Tired”.
I’m still have a much of dream and I never stop dreaming, because dreaming give me more spirit and power to journey my life. ^_^v
“Let’s dreaming and make it true, fighting !!!” (putra siliwangi)

2 komentar:

Thanks you, visitors.